* We will call or email you to confirm date availability. Please ensure these details are correct.
* We accept bank transfers, debit cards, credit cards (1.1% fee) and cheques.
Terms and Conditions
- Bookings require a non-refundable deposit of £200 per week per chalet.
- The balance is due 6 weeks before your holiday commences.
- Bookings made less than 8 weeks in advance will require full payment upfront.
- If booking is cancelled more than 6 weeks before the holiday start date, the deposit (less an admin fee of £50) will be returned if the chalet is re-let.
- Refunds after 6 weeks before the holiday start date are at our discretion.
- In the case of late balance payment, we reserve the right to cancel your holiday and re-let the chalet.
- The person making the booking must be over 21 years old.
- Persons not named on the booking for may not stay in or use the facilities of the chalet without our permission.
- Booking arrivals are from Saturday 2pm onwards and must be vacated by 10am on day of departure for cleaning purposes.
- All-male and all-female parties are at our discretion.
- Dogs are not allowed on the site from the 1st of July to the 26th of August.
- Pets are strictly not allowed without prior consultation. A charge of £30 per dog is applicable plus additional returnable deposit of £50.
- In the interest of other holiday makers, smokers are asked to refrain from smoking in the chalet. You agree to leave the chalet clean and tidy and pay for any non wear and tear breakages and damages.
- Electricity is extra and charged at cost via a £1 coin meter. On average less than £15 per week.