* Dogs are not allowed on site between certain dates (check prices page to confirm).
* We will call or email you to confirm date availability. Please ensure your details are correct.
* We accept bank transfers, debit cards, credit cards and cheques.
Terms and Conditions
- Bookings require a non-refundable deposit of 20%.
- The balance is due 6 weeks before your holiday commences.
- Bookings made less than 8 weeks in advance will require full payment upfront.
- If booking is cancelled more than 6 weeks before the holiday start date, the monies (less an admin fee of £100) will be returned if the chalet is re-let.
- If we can re-let any cancelled dates we will refund you all monies paid minus a £100 admin fee and any financial or other discounts/offers made in order to secure a new booking. We strongly urge you to ensure you have adequate travel insurance in place.
- In the case of late balance payment, we reserve the right to cancel your holiday and re-let the chalet.
- The person making the booking must be over 21 years old.
- All issues must be communicated to us as soon as they occur in order for us to be able to make reasonable attempts at rectifying them.
- Persons not named on the booking form, may not stay in or use the facilities of the chalet without our permission.
- Booking arrivals are from Saturday 3pm onwards and must be vacated by 10am on day of departure for cleaning purposes.
- All-male and all-female parties are at our discretion.
- Pets are strictly not allowed without prior consultation. A charge of £30 per dog is applicable plus additional returnable deposit of £50.
- In the interest of other holiday makers, smokers are asked to refrain from smoking in the chalet. You agree to leave the chalet clean and tidy and pay for any non wear and tear breakages and damages.
- Electricity is extra and charged at cost via a £1 coin meter. On average less than £15 per week.
COVID-19 Terms and Conditions
- We cannot accept guests isolating in the chalets.
- If a guest becomes unwell during their stay, we ask that they immediately return to their main residence in line with Covid 19 guidance. We ask to be informed if anyone in the party becomes unwell or tests positive for Covid 19 as this will affect our sanitiser protocols. We cannot offer refunds if guests are not able to complete their stay, early departure does not warrant a rental refund.
- If any guests are too unwell to travel, they will be liable for the additional rental for any longer period of stay and costs of any subsequent cancellations incurred.