* Dogs are not allowed on site from 4th of July until 29th of August
* We will call or email you to confirm date availability. Please ensure these details are correct.
* We accept bank transfers, debit cards, credit cards and cheques.
Terms and Conditions
- Bookings require a non-refundable deposit of 20%.
- The balance is due 6 weeks before your holiday commences.
- Bookings made less than 8 weeks in advance will require full payment upfront.
- If booking is cancelled more than 6 weeks before the holiday start date, the monies (less an admin fee of £50) will be returned if the chalet is re-let.
- If we can re-let any cancelled dates we will refund you all monies paid minus a £50 admin fee and any financial or other discounts/offers made in order to secure a new booking. We strongly urge you to ensure you have adequate travel insurance in place.
- In the case of late balance payment, we reserve the right to cancel your holiday and re-let the chalet.
- The person making the booking must be over 21 years old.
- Persons not named on the booking form, may not stay in or use the facilities of the chalet without our permission.
- Booking arrivals are from Saturday 2pm onwards and must be vacated by 10am on day of departure for cleaning purposes.
- All-male and all-female parties are at our discretion.
- Pets are strictly not allowed without prior consultation. A charge of £30 per dog is applicable plus additional returnable deposit of £50.
- In the interest of other holiday makers, smokers are asked to refrain from smoking in the chalet. You agree to leave the chalet clean and tidy and pay for any non wear and tear breakages and damages.
- Electricity is extra and charged at cost via a £1 coin meter. On average less than £15 per week.